Tuesday, July 28, 2009

This week in Texas...

Mama and Daddy have been out here, but they had to go back to SC on the 23rd... and Bob and Marsha came out to visit.  The boys have really enjoyed having visitors out here and Bradley is threatening to go back to SC with Allison!  Meggie and I have been recuperating from our hospital stay, Ben had been busy with school, and the boys have enjoyed showing all of our company around El Paso... especially the pools!

Meggie catching a quick nap...

snuggling up with Daddy...

napping on the couch with Bradley...

and napping on the bed, even with Kyler trying to wake her up.  (She seems to really enjoy sleeping... I guess we know she got something from her Mama!)

Bradley playing at the El Paso Zoo.

Kyler riding the tiger.

Kyler just had to have a picture made in this hole in the wall.

One of the few times she has gotten mad at us.

Meggie is all dressed up in a sun dress for the first time to go out to dinner.

Nana and Meggie at the birthday dinner.

Bradley enjoyed Nana's chocolate birthday cake!

2 comments:

Alicia Swain said...

I can't believe how much she looks like you with those cheeks but I see alot of the boys in her too. I can't wait to hold her.

Alicia Swain said...

I can't believe how much she looks like you with those cheeks, but I see a lot of the boys in her as well. I can't wait to hold her.