Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Kyler's First Day of Preschool

Kyler had his first day of Preschool. He was very excited to go but he did promise me the night before that he was still going to be my baby, even though he was going to school.

Ben made the kids french toast for breakfast.


Kyler getting ready to go into his classroom... no tears, thank goodness!


Hanging up his book bag. After he got in the class he went to play with blocks and Meggie and I stood at the door and watched him for a few minutes. I heard him telling a boy who knocked over another girls blocks that if he knocked his down he would not be his friend!

When I picked Kyler up he said he had a great day and he spent the entire ride home telling me what all they did. He was kind of angry that the teacher took his glue out of his bag and kept it but I think he got over it pretty quickly. He said no one made him mad and that he did make some friends!

This is a video of Kyler telling me about his first day of school:


No comments: